Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Bloodwork results
It was the longest two weeks!!!!!! My appointment was at 1030am but when I was on my way I received a call to reschedule for 3pm I told them I couldn't do that and that I was on my way now, she changed it too 1115am the dr had an emergency and I was like Okkkk. So I waited outside for the new appointment time. The dr saw me when I got in and started with my hubby's results first I forgot to mention he had a sperm analysis done as well and culture. His results were great >50 mil >60% motility, normal shaped no infection in the sperm and normal Dna function. Negative for being a genetic carrier but he had low vitamin D and a little elevated HgA1C which we were aware of. Now me...... My Amh was 3.8 (good) Prolactin was high so that needed to be addressed. The genetic screening showed that I had the trait for alpha thalassemia but it is ok because my hubby didn't have the trait. So I was put on Bromocriptine mesylate to bring down my Prolactin and I was to call when my Aunt Flo showed up so I could start birth control pills.
Labels:
blocked tubes,
failed tubal reversal,
Infertility,
IVF
Location:
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment